- Voting commences on 23 August 2021 to 5 September 2021 @ 1200hr, both dates inclusive (“Voting Period”).
- The voting exercises are open to all members of the public, except as clause 3.
- Employees of SPH Radio Pte Ltd and its related corporations ("SPH Group") or SPH's partners and/or sponsors for the Lucky Draw (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children , parents, brothers and sisters) are not allowed to participate in this campaign. And they are also not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
Voting and Draw Mechanics
- Participants will have to do the following during the campaign period:
- Log on to website, 963haofm.sg/good-chart to participate.
- The participant must fully complete his/her personal particulars online and ensure that completed particulars are accurate and true.
- Voting is free-of-charge.
- At the end of the Campaign Period, Winners will be picked from the eligible participants through a lucky Draw (“Winners”).
Prizes and Collection
- Winners will be notified via phone call or message.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash. Winners shall not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- Prizes are applicable for use in Singapore only.
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on-air indicating that person was the winner.
- Prizes can be picked up at SPH Radio Pte Ltd located at 1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, Singapore 318994, with a valid SMS notification, unless otherwise stated. Prizes will not be mailed out to the winners.
- If a winner fails to reply or collect the prizes by the deadline as specified by SPH Radio 96.3好FM, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prizes, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- All winners are required to show their original identity card upon collection of prizes.
- Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement form as a condition to his or her receipt of the prizes.
- Click here for more information about SPH Personal Data Protection Statement (PDPA).
- We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, as well as their age group.
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM reserve the right to use the particulars of any participant in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at SPH Radio 96.3好FM's sole discretion without notice to the participant.
- By participating in this Contest, you consent to ours’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal date for the purposes and in the manner described above.
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM's decisions on the Contest shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of SPH Radio 96.3好FM.
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.