96.3好FM是新报业媒体有限公司，华文媒体集团属下的中文电台。 2018年1月8日启播。 以 “好歌 ，好FM” 为口号，96.3好FM主打80、90年代最精彩动听的好歌!
除了精选听众最熟悉最有共鸣的歌曲，华文媒体集团的丰富资源将成为96.3好FM最坚实的后盾 ，结合各领域专家的知识，为听众编制丰富的生活资讯、即时新闻、乐活保健以及财务规划，96.3好FM 将是听众生活中最好的伙伴。
LIVE Studio: +65 66911963
Mobile: +65 88550963
SPH Media Limited - 1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, Singapore 318994
- Check if your computer’s volume setting is put on mute.
- Google Chrome & Firefox are the most widely used and best supported web browsers. Do consider using either as your browser of choice to listen to our streaming services. Click on the links below to download the latest version of either Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Please also update your Flash Plug-in. Click here to update now!
- And finally, please clear your computer Cache.
- Kindly reload the page.
- You may need to check the quality of your internet connection. Please remember that having “Full Bar” connectivity does not always mean that you have decent throughput.
- If you are tuning to us from an office, your IT department might have put in place a firewall, thus limiting your access to sites that require online streaming. Do speak with your network administrator directly who may have set limitations to your connection. Alternatively, you can tune in to the station via our mobile app.
- If you are using a public Wifi network, the network is a shared network and open to public. Web traffic may be high, thus delaying your stream. It is recommended to stream the station via the station’s mobile app on your telco’s 3G/4G network. Do bear in mind that some public Wifi networks do not allow streaming.
- Thank you for not giving up! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, with the answers to the questions below. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- How are you trying to listen to our stream? (Web Player/ Mobile App)
- From what kind of device? Please also share the device’s software version (Mac/ Windows PC/ Android/ iPhone)
- Our mobile apps are updated to suit the latest OS of the device. You will be prompted for an update, if any. There are few possibilities to the intermittent signal on mobile. It could be:
- Limited / Intermittent data signal from your mobile carrier.
- Because you are at a crowded place, sharing the data signal with other subscribers from your mobile carrier
- Because you are underground (e.g. in the tunnel or underpass)
- If you are iOS9, turn off Data Assist