条款与条件 Terms & Conditions
- Voting commences on 3 September 2018 to 16 September 2018 @ 2359hr, both dates inclusive (“Voting Period”).
- The voting exercise is open to all members of the public.
- Employees of SPH Radio Pte Ltd and its related corporations ("SPH Group") or SPH's partners and/or sponsors for the Lucky Draw (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children , parents, brothers and sisters) are not allowed to participate in the voting. And they are also not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
Voting and Draw Mechanics
- Participants will have to do the following during the Voting Period:
- Log on to website, 963haofm.sg/top10stars to vote in the three (3) categories listed on the website.
- The participant must complete the three categories before submitting the vote.
- The participant must fully complete his/her personal particulars online and ensure that completed particulars are accurate and true.
- Voting is free-of-charge. Voters are allowed to vote Ten (10) singers each within the Male and Female categories and Five (5) from the Group category.
- The participant is limited to 1 vote per day; per phone number.
- At the end of the Campaign Period, Winners will be picked from the eligible participants through a lucky Draw (“Winners”).
Prizes and Collection
- Winners will be notified via phone/SMS.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash. Winners shall not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- Prizes are applicable to be use in Singapore only.
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even thought an announcement may have been made on-air indicating that person was the winner.
- Prizes can be picked up at SPH Radio Pte Ltd located at 1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, Singapore 318944, with a valid SMS notification, unless otherwise stated. Prizes will not be mailed out to the winners.
- If a winner fails to reply or collect the prizes by the deadline as specified by SPH Radio 96.3好FM, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prizes, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- All winners are required to show their original identity card / passport upon collection of prizes.
- Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement form as a condition to his or her receipt of the prizes.
- Click here for more information about SPH Personal Data Protection Statement (PDPA).
- We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, personal identification number, as well as their age group.
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM reserve the right to use the particulars of any participant in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at SPH Radio 96.3好FM's sole discretion without notice to the participant.
- By participating in this Contest, you consent to ours’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal date for the purposes and in the manner described above.
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM's decisions on the Contest shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of SPH Radio 96.3好
- SPH Radio 96.3好FM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.